Monday, December 20, 2010

T-Minus 5 Days

With only 5 more days until Christmas, I am happy to say that I only have a few gifts left to purchase, wrap, and place under the tree before I am ready for Christmas 2010. I have been wrapping as I go so I don't find myself staying up late and overwhelmed on Christmas Eve. We had these gift tags made the first Christmas that we had our Kittyboy. I found them to use this year. Hello Dil-bil-skil-skil-skil. 























The best part? I have done all of my shopping like this.


























Internet shopping may be the best invention since, well, the internet. It is necessary when you have a small child. Beatrice is happy to be hauled in and out of 2 stores. 3 tops. But once I start loading and unloading her in and out of her car seat several times in a row, she protests. Plus she really likes to touch everything at the stores. Most times while shopping, I look down at her in the stroller clutching 3 or 4 items that have been dragging the ground for quite some time. She and the store clerks alike get pretty upset when I have to put them back. So having the convenience to do all of my shopping on my couch while she snoozes has been wonderful. I highly recommend it. The last few things on my list will have to be actually shopped for, but I'm pretty proud that I have not had to get out once this Season to brave the crowds. And the wintry weather.

A few things on my list this year: thisthis, and especially this. I really don't need anything. When we cleaned out my closet last month to get our place on the market, I counted 27 pairs of jeans, 30 dresses, 15 sweaters, and over 100 tops. That doesn't include t-shirts, sweatshirts, or long-sleeved tees. I have enough stuff.

My favorite gifts so far are the ones that I have crocheted for my family. I cannot wait to post them later in the week. It is some of the dumbest/awesome-est stuff I've ever made. I know awesome-est isn't a word, but I like the way it sounds so I'm using it. You can make up words when you have a blog. 


T-minus 5 days until the big day, folks. I think today is the last day to get guaranteed shipping by Christmas Eve on your internet shopping so get on it. Amazon.com is your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment