Sunday, July 24, 2011

36 Weeks

Ugh. What a difference a week makes. I. Am. Miserable. My belly feels like it can't get any bigger. My body feels like it can't get any more uncomfortable. I feel like I can't go on for another 4 weeks. But alas, my belly will get bigger, my body more uncomfortable, and I will likely make it another 4 weeks. Sigh. Sob. Whine. I audibly whimper when I move these days. This pregnancy hurts. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Except I'm not. There's still 4 more weeks. Sigh. Sob. Whine. Whimper. Moan. Sigh.


Stats


Weight gain: Ugh.
Stretch marks: Ugh.
Movement: Ugh.
Cravings: Ice. Ugh.
Sleep: Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Double ugh.
Best moment this week: Finding the will to carry on.
Gender: Girl.
Labor signs: Ugh.
What I miss: Not feeling so ugh all the time.
What I'm looking forward to: Not feeling so ugh all the time.
Weekly wisdom: Ugh. Double ugh.
Milestones: I have become a whiny whinerson who whines. Ugh.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You are all belly! So So cute. it will be over before you know it and i'm so jealous because I still have like 2 half months!!

    ReplyDelete