Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winners

Unless you are a dude or live under a rock, you are knee deep into Pinterest right about now. I have gleaned so much inspiration for fashion, decor, and all sorts of creative things from that site. But mostly, it has revolutionized our food repertoire. Every delicious thing ever published on the internet can be found on Pinterest. The only problem is, some of the recipes can be hit or miss. They all claim to be The Best whatever you have ever put in your mouth, when in reality some things are not very good at all.

JD is a little reluctant to new recipes so he gets pretty antsy when I say we're trying something new for dinner. I assure him that I won't make him anything disgusting, but with some new recipes you really never know how they'll turn out. So far, we have only had a few duds. Most of the yummy recipes I have found are just that - super yummy! Here are some winners that will stay pinned in my heart (and Pinterest) forever.

Enchilada casserole



I posted this in the February photo challenge post yesterday. It was so, so good.

Mini deep dish pizzas





































This one didn't have an original source so I can't link it, but it is so easy. Roll out canned biscuit dough (crescent rolls) and press into greased muffin tin. Spoon in marinara sauce, top with mozzarella cheese and pepperonis. Bake at 400 for 10 - 15 mins. So good.

Balsamic pork roast

I made this last night - perfection. So yummy.

Lemon blueberry yogurt loaf cake

This is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. Make this and change your life forever.

Chicken broccoli supreme

Really good, but it could use some rice in the casserole to bulk it up.

Maple pork chops with bacon cheese grits

I make this several times a month. I love a recipe that incorporates real maple syrup.

Lasagna soup

Really yummy and lasts forever. Perfect if you like leftovers.

Spicy chicken rigatoni























Source: tastebook.com via Aly on Pinterest

Very spicy! Very yummy!

Expand your food repertoire and make one of these recipe winners!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment