Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Adventure: Another Day, Another Beach

JD has worked late almost every night this week. The girls go to bed pretty early so they have really missed out on daddy time. We made the most of his only day off and walked to the clean beach today. We ate PB&Js on the way and took our time walking and talking. The girls loved the fresh air and vitamin D. I loved being with my honey. JD loved not working.










































































When we moved here, I wondered if seeing or going to the ocean everyday would get old. It's been nearly 4 months and I'm here to report that no, it never gets old.





































We walked the pier, swung on the beach swings, and put ours toes in the icy Pacific. I could have stayed all day, but JD mentioned something about a football game on later today. Happy adventuring out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment