Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not Long Enough

I just dropped my brother and sister in law off at the airport. They followed me here from Tennessee to spend spring break with us. We had a fun week beach-hopping, exploring L.A, and staying up late. When it was time to send them on their way, I cried like a baby all the way home. I'm not ready to let them go.

I always cry when I send our family back home, but it was different saying goodbye to Seth and Jenny. They are more than our family, they are our dearest friends. We lived with them for 2 months before our big move to California. They love my girls like their own and are such a huge support to us. I love them deeply.



















































I came up with the greatest plan: Seth and Jenny must move to California! They can live next door and we will pool our resources like we did during the 2 months we cohabited. Grant and Jenni must move too (my other brother and sister in law who I am equally close with). Jamie too. Then this whole California adventure will be much easier. So it's settled then? Everyone's moving? Excellent! We shall live here:

























Even if they don't move (they never said no...), the good news is we live in a fun area that lures people back to visit us often. I am busy planning our next adventure, guys.



























I have a feeling it's going to be harder to bounce back from their departure. My heart is heavy with the pending loneliness that is sure to come on Monday once JD returns to work. I hate these stupid goodbyes. 1 week wasn't long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment