Thursday, September 19, 2013

Favorite Kid's Gift

A few months ago, I found the cutest thing at a children's store: a gummy bear nightlight. I bought 2 for my niece and nephew's birthdays, then got Penelope one for her birthday. They were a big hit with all the kids, score for Aunt Aly! Poor Beatrice was so upset though, she desperately wanted a gummy bear nightlight too. I told her she had to wait until her birthday, but I couldn't torture her for another month so I went ahead and ordered her one too. It arrived today.


















































The girls absolutely love their nightlights. Beatrice named hers Aurora and Penelope named hers Gummy Bear. They play with them day and night and think they are the coolest things ever. If you are looking for a gift for a kid, this will be a sure favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment