Sunday, March 20, 2011

18 Weeks

Today is my birthday. This is the second time I have been pregnant on my birthday. Being pregnant on your birthday is pretty great considering you get to eat lots of cake and no one judges you. Also, there is the whole miracle growing inside of you that is pretty cool too. This birthday is especially special because there are many exciting changes taking place for our little family in the near future. Baby #2 is one of them.

Stats


Weight gain: I'm not going there. I'm not keeping anything from you, I seriously don't want to go there so I refuse to weigh. Too. Much. Cake. Plus, I am insatiably hungry. So, I'm not going there.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Movements: Lots and lots.
Cravings: Salads and cake.
Sleep: Wonderful.
Best moment this week: Receiving my maternity jeans and discovering the wonder that is stretch denim with a demi panel for expanding bellies. Heaven.
Gender: I dreamed that we circumcised the baby....I have a feeling, this is purely a hunch, that this baby is a boy.
Labor signs: Earlier this week, I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid. It turns out it was just pee. Pregnancy is fun.
Belly button: In.
What I miss: Eating a normal amount of food and staying full for longer than an hour.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex in 2 more weeks! Squee!
Weekly wisdom: God is in control and has plans to prosper me. Hallelujah.
Milestones: People notice that I'm pregnant now.

A photo for the record.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Not much longer until you know Boy/Girl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin good! And Happy Birthday! I have never been pregnant over my birthday or the holidays, and for some reason I totally wanted to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOY!! I am voting BOY! What names did ya'll decide on?

    ReplyDelete