Friday, August 16, 2013

Jesus On the Roof

We talk a lot about Jesus around here. Beatrice is old enough, and smart enough, to ask questions about where He is and why we can't see Him. I tell her everything I know, trying not to water anything down just because she is a child. He's a big and awesome God and I don't want to diminish anything about Him just because she can't grasp much of what I'm saying. It will penetrate her heart and she will always know His character and might, in the Name of Jesus!

Anyway, the other day we were watching one of their Bible movies and Beatrice asked if Jesus had seen her movie. I told her yes, He can see all things so He has seen the movie. She thought about it for a minute then said, "well, I haven't seen Him in our house, He must be on the roof watching it."

I guess He could be on our roof, He is omnipresent after all. I love her sweet, innocent, and curious heart and how she is trying to figure it all out.

Seek Him out, little person. He's knocking at the door of your heart - and hanging out on our roof.


No comments:

Post a Comment