Friday, April 20, 2012

4 Years

My wedding was really spectacular. That's dancing, by the way.

The week leading up to the blessed event was filled with big family dinners, late nights with out of town relatives, and celebrating. The whole thing really taught me a lot about the importance of supporting other people during their big life events.






































Every single person that came and helped me prepare for the biggest decision of my life made an everlasting impact on me.


























I still think about the well wishes, kind words, and tidbits of wisdom we received from people that love us and believe in our marriage. Some were a bit more excited than others. 



























Weddings are a big deal. I had no idea how much of a big deal they are to everyone that loves the bride and groom until I experienced the excitement and love during our big day. What a wonderful thing!


























I've been thinking about these things lately. Our anniversary was yesterday and the thing I remember the most about our wedding was the way our friends and family loved us. Maybe it's because we are so far away from that support group that it stands out in my mind, but 4 years later, it still means a lot to me.


























Love you guys, thanks for making our day special. Oh, you too honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment