Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Lame Post About Our Shoes

The amount of time between my last post and this one is embarrassing. I would like to say that I've been super busy with really awesome, important things, but not so much. I have been doing regular life stuff and every time I get a free moment, I can't think of anything to blog about. I've noticed that a lot of the blogs I follow have really slowed down on the frequency of their posts too. Maybe they are in an internet funk also?

I wish I could say I was breaking my internet silence with a really exciting post, but I'm not. This post is pretty lame actually. It's about shoes. Not even new shoes. Just shoes we've been wearing lately. Lame, huh?
























































































This blog has hit a new low. I can't promise it's not all downhill from here. I'm pretty sure a random shoe post is the beginning of the end...

I'll try to do better.

1 comment:

  1. hahaa! i feel the same lately too :) cute shoes though!

    ReplyDelete