Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shop My Closet

After selling my beloved Chanel pumps on eBay (yay for an extra $100!), I have finally decided to clean out my closet. I don't know why it is so hard to get rid of my stuff. Actually I do. My stuff cost a small fortune back when I used to visit L.A. and NYC just to shop. Even though I'm not wearing any of it anymore, I can't bear to part with it all unless I know someone else is going to give it a good home! I'm weird like that.

I've seen a few online rummage sales around the blogosphere lately, so I'm totally copying that idea and giving it a shot. For the past week I've been sorting, photographing, pricing, and listing. And praying that someone wants my stuff because now I'm all psyched to get rid of it...

Tons of jewelry and lacy tops are in my sale. I had a thing for dangly earrings and lacy tops back in the day. I still have 596,314 pairs of designer jeans to go through (do people still wear 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and True Religions anymore? I wear $10 F21 jeans these days...) so check back for those.

I'm kind of nervous having all of my earthly possessions out in the open and up for scrutiny. If you think it's all ugly and wonder who in their right mind would buy so many chandelier earrings, kindly just pretend like we never had this conversation. But if you like any of it or know someone that would, spread the word!

If you have any questions about fit or need additional info on anything, please leave me a message in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment