Thursday, October 4, 2012

Welcome

The purpose of my 3 week trip to Tennessee was to be there for the birth of my brother and sister in law's first baby. It was incredible to be apart of the whole thing: the waiting, the gender reveal, the excitement of welcoming a new family member, and witnessing the birth of a family.

There is something really amazing about witnessing people you love become parents. I knew Seth and Jenny would be awesome at it, I have watched them love my babies for the past 3 years. But it is entirely different seeing new parents fall in love with their first baby. I never realized how emotional I would be watching it all unfold. I cried every time I was with them and their new baby girl, Ryan.

Here's a peak at their big day:




























































I am so grateful to have been there to welcome baby Ryan and watch my brother and sister in law become parents. Congrats, you guys!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you all :) Such amazing little miracles babies are!

    ReplyDelete