Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finding Fall

Ever since I returned from Tennessee, the temperatures here in Southern California have been hot and muggy. I've been burning my fall scented candle, but it's not cutting it. I need more fall.

We took a walk the other night and I decided to look a little harder for the signs of my 2nd favorite season. And you know what, I found some!

Fallen leaves.


























Pine cones.


























Colors of the season.



























And when all else fails, buy pumpkins and gourds for your dining room table.


























Not the most traditional symbols of fall (except for the basket full of pumpkins and gourds), but they will do.

Other scenes from fall happened today at the nearby harvest festival.



















































Fall is all around, if you look for it. Happy fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment